Fairmont VIP Suites
Outstanding views of the world-famous Fairmont Hairpin are the order of the day from our Fairmont VIP Suites. Viewing is from the suite balconies. A fine buffet lunch is served in the suite, together with a complimentary bar including Champagne, wine, beer and soft drinks.
Midi Terrace at the Hermitage
With views of St Devote corner, the harbour area and the cars heading almost under you, this is a great viewing spot. Add in a fabulous buffet lunch on the Eiffel Mezzanine and a complimentary bar of Champagne, beer, wine and soft drinks.
Casino Square Grandstand
One of the most spectacular views in motor sport.
Cars enter Casino Square from your "1 o'clock" as they round the Hotel de Paris heading directly towards the grandstand. They turn to your left (drivers' right) and power away towards Mirabeau corner.
Please note that no hospitality is included for Sunday. We can offer an option to upgrade race day to include lunch with wine at a local restaurant @ €120pp extra
- Choose VIP hospitality on Saturday: Fairmont VIP Suites OR Midi Terrace at the Hermitage
- Buffet-style lunch on Saturday
- Drinks package including Champagne, beers, fine wines and soft drinks on Saturday
- Allocated Grandstand Seat on Sunday
- Souvenir pass to your chosen facility
- Souvenir lanyard, ear plugs
- Official race programme (1 per 2 people, per weekend)
Price, per person
- Saturday & Sunday: €1650
(approx GB £1480 / US $1950 / CAN $2520 / AUS $2675)
Sterling, US $, Canadian $ and Australian $ prices are for example only. Prices will be converted from Euros on the day of your booking.