- 5 nights' boutique hotel accommodation in Saint Paul De Vence, including breakfast
- Airport (Nice Cote d'Azur) to hotel transfers or Gare de Nice to hotel transfers
- Drinks reception on the first evening
- Daily transfers in our luxury mini-coach
- F1 practice day from a superyacht in Monaco Harbour, full hospitality package
- Classic car driving experience around the French Riviera (one car shared per couple)*
- Luxury day on a privately chartered yacht around the Riviera coastline**
- VIP Hospitality on the Ermanno Palace terrace for race day
- Group dinner every evening including a 1/2 bottle of wine per person
- Group lunch every day except and a full days menu with complimentary champagne bar for Sunday's race day
- * Classic driving experience subject to license restrictions **Private cruise subject to weather conditions.
- Price shown is based on 2 people sharing a twin or double bedroom. Single Supplement is £1995.
- NOTE: Flights and Airport/Hotel transfers are NOT included unless otherwise stated.
Price, per person: GB £ 5995
(approx. € 6695 / US $ 7850 / CAD $ 10285 / AUD $ 10610)
EARLY BOOKING OFFER - as of 1 September 2018, price will be £6295 per person
This package is priced in GB £. All other currencies (Euros, US $, Canadian $ and Australian $) prices are estimates. Please contact us for latest exchange conversions. All prices subject to confirmation at time of booking.
*** You can pay for this package direct with our tour-operator partner by Visa or MasterCard if required.
- Day 1 (Wednesday): Check in to our boutique hotel.
This superbly refurbished 18th century country house will win you over with its bright and airy rooms, swimming pool, jacuzzi and superb views of the village of Saint Paul de Vence and the distant sea. The hotel epitomises Provence – sun-drenched, bright, joyful and modern. In the early evening it's time to meet your fellow guests for a drinks reception and welcome dinner in a local restaurant.
Day 2 (Thursday): Your first sight of Monaco harbour with its gleaming yachts shimmering in the sunshine will remain etched in your memory forever. For Formula One practice we have secured places on one of the finest tri-deck super yachts in the harbour, moored trackside next to the infamous chicane at the exit of the tunnel. The drivers arrive here at 180mph and brake down to 70mph in just 100 metres, then negotiate the right-angled radiuses of the chicane whilst fending off late braking challenges.
It's one of the most glamorous ways to enjoy the action, with the finest canapés, a selection of Champagnes, fine wines, spirits, beers and soft drinks served with a gourmet lunch. There are large TV screens on the yacht to keep you abreast of the drivers lap times and complimentary return tender transfers from Fontvieille harbour to your yacht.
Day 3 (Friday): The French Riviera is one of the most beautiful places in the world to enjoy from behind the wheel of a classic sports car. Our fleet of classics include the likes of Jaguar, Ferrari, Aston Martin and Porsche and will be waiting at the hotel for you after breakfast. With a full days driving experience ahead there is plenty of time to get to know each car. We have a spectacular route planned that includes famous mountain passes and includes plenty of breaks along the way for photo's, lunch and afternoon tea.
Day 4 (Saturday): The azur waters of the Mediterranean beckon this morning as you board our privately chartered motor yacht for a day of cruising under the spring sunshine. The French Riviera is one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in the world and you will have the opportunity to enjoy the views in the luxury of a multi-million pound yacht. Onboard you can relax in the comfortable lounge or on the solarium deck and there is a swimming platform so you can easily enjoy a refreshing dip in the sea whilst cruising the Riviera. This will truly be a once in a lifetime experience.
Day 5 (Sunday): The 2019 Monaco Grand Prix.
Hospitality: Enjoy a day of VIP hospitality. Our Ermanno Palace terrace offers uninterrupted views of about 60% of the circuit to enjoy the race. From your elevated viewing position you’ll be able to see the start/finish line straight, first corner, climb up the hill past the Hermitage Hotel, the tunnel exit, Tabac Corner and the super-fast Swimming Pool complex. Combine this wow-factor view with an unrivalled hospitality package, high quality menu, free-flowing Champagne and complimentary bar for a race viewing package that will be hard to beat.
***Grandstand Option: Take your place in a reserved grandstand seat in the excellent Grandstand 'K' overlooking the Port Hercule - Monaco's famous harbour. From here you can see the cars racing towards you at Tabac Corner and through the Swimming Pool complex with the backdrop of super yachts completing the iconic view. *** AVAILABLE AT REDUCED PRICE OF £3995 per person for a limited time only.
Day 6 (Monday): Checkout after breakfast and enjoy a private transfer back to Nice Cote d'Azur airport or Nice railway station.